Information on Artist Member Webpages
Thank you for your interest in the KAA Artist Member Webpage.
All KAA members are welcome to have a virtual gallery page for a fee of $10 per calendar year, which can be added to your membership anytime. This is a great way to share information about you as an artist and the works you create.
To add this to your membership you can pay now online or by check/cash/charge in the Gallery:
Pay for your Artist Member Webpage $10.00
- Artist Name
- Short bio (up to 1000 characters)
- Contact info ( optional – email, phone, mailing address)
- Link to your website (optional)
- Media you work in and favorite subjects (optional)
- Portrait image of yourself (optional)
- Up to three images of samples of your work along with title and medium to each (max size each: 500KB)
Some other things to know:
- The image sizes are intentionally kept small for two reasons. One, we don’t want viewers to be able to just print out quality images to use for themselves. Two, we want to manage the amount of memory usage on the website. The webmaster can work with you if there are size issues.
- The $10 annual fee covers the creation of the page and the storage requirements for the calendar year. Updates will ONLY happen once per year once the initial page has been created and approved by the member artist.