KAA Submission Guide, Forms & Docs
Below are DOWNLOADABLE Forms & Documents you’ll need for Exhibiting at KAA:
- CHECKLIST FOR EXHIBITING ARTISTS (PDF)
- KAA ARTISTS CONTRACT/PERMISSION TO DISPLAY AND SELL WORKS (PDF)
(for All-Member and Group shows)
- ART WORK LABELS (PDF) (attach to your art work for submission into All-Member shows)
- 2020 GROUP SHOW APPLICATION (DOCX) (due November 1st)
- 2019 MEMBERSHIP FORM (PDF)
Rules for Submission into KAA’s All-Member Exhibits • IMPORTANT!
- Current KAA Membership is required.
- No more than 3 pieces per artist per All-Member shows.
- Artwork to be hung must have a wire to make hanging easier.
- Artwork not wired will not be hung.
- All art work must be labeled.
Art Work Drop Off and Pick Up days are typically on Mondays, 4-6 pm, unless otherwise indicated.
Our “hanging fee” is a “suggested donation” of $10 (per artist) for members who exhibit work in an All-Member show here at KAA. Your donation helps us continue to thrive as a non-profit arts organizing providing vital opportunities for artists and art-lovers alike to engage in and experience the many benefits the arts provide.
ARTISTS, before submitting your work for an exhibit at the KAA, please read, A WORD ABOUT FRAMING…
Check out our Exhibits Schedule for lots of opportunities for you to show your artwork and get in on all the fun here at Kittery Art Association!
To see all KAA events & exhibits, head on over to our KAA Calendar page.