KAA Submission Guide, Forms & Docs
Below are DOWNLOADABLE Forms & Documents you’ll need for Exhibiting at KAA:
- CHECKLIST FOR EXHIBITING ARTISTS (PDF)
- KAA ARTISTS CONTRACT/PERMISSION TO DISPLAY AND SELL WORKS (PDF)
(for All-Member and Group shows)
- ART WORK LABELS (PDF) (attach to your art work for submission into All-Member shows)
Rules for Submission into KAA’s All-Member Exhibits • IMPORTANT!
- Current KAA Membership is required.
- No more than 3 pieces per artist per All-Member shows.
- Artwork to be hung must have a wire to make hanging easier.
- Artwork not wired will not be hung.
- All art work must be labeled.
Art Work Drop Off and Pick Up days are typically on Mondays, 4-6 pm, unless otherwise indicated.
Our “hanging fee” is a “suggested donation” of $10 (per artist) for members who exhibit work in an All-Member show here at KAA. Your donation helps us continue to thrive as a non-profit arts organizing providing vital opportunities for artists and art-lovers alike to engage in and experience the many benefits the arts provide.
ARTISTS, before submitting your work for an exhibit at the KAA, please read, A WORD ABOUT FRAMING…